Morgan. 22. NH/OH. My "art" My face Who is this? What?
Posts tagged LOVE
brouhahaha asked: Any tips for intimidated first-timer girls that want to go into a comic shop and order Lumberjanes? Like, will shops know what I'm handing them or will they be like "who are you what is this why are you here?"
1. Wear your favorite plaid shirt
2. Take your best friend with you, because friendship
3. The comic shop employees should be happy to get the form because all the information is on it and they don’t have to look anything up, thus making their jobs easier
4. If they are rude, take the form back, yell A CURSE UPON THIS SHOP, then take your business to another shop
5. If you can actually perform curses, that would be ideal.
6. Walk away in slow motion as the shop explodes behind you. Don’t look at the explosion. Taylor Swift’s “Trouble” plays.
7. “They shouldn’t have messed with me” you say grimly
8. I forgot what we were talking about
I learned long ago that home is a word that applies to people, not places. Amy Martin, Shades of Earth, by Beth Revis (via hnji)
I have this weird theory that some people are drawn to each other because their atoms were near each other when the universe was created and over time the same atoms keep coming back together
DID YOU JUST SCIENTIFICALLY EXPLAIN SOUL MATES?!
Did you ever realize how much your body loves you? I mean its always trying to keep you alive. That’s all your body has to live for. Your body is making sure you breathe while you sleep, stopping cuts from bleeding, fixing broken bones, finding ways to beat the illnesses that might get you. Your body literally loves you so much. It’s time you start loving your body back.
Sometimes I get up early and even my soul is wet.
Far away the sea sounds and resounds.
This is a port.
Here I love you.
Here I love you and the horizon hides you in vain.
then let him leave
you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love Warsan Shire, For Women Who Are Difficult To Love
the absence of you can fill a room V.M. from “Please Do Not Die On Me: A Love Letter” (via libranta)
I hope you know
I am having feelings about people I cannot touch.
I am having sudden difficulty with object permanence:
Where are they now?